Jencey Consulting is committed to providing a smooth and cost-effective transition to Pinnacle Professional. Since 2008, we have converted more than 65 yards (including several multi-location sites), and in our experience the most smooth and well-balanced conversions occur when the following “Keys to Success” are in place.
- Preparation – This includes, but is not limited to, equipment setup, training and practice.
- Practice – All staff users should mimic actions and processes currently done within Pinnacle Classic to see where they match or are different. This can prompt many sites to re-evaluate processes and procedures that did not come up in training.
- Commitment – Staff buy-in is essential to a successful conversion, and that starts at the top. When management/yard ownership demonstrate their commitment to having the best possible conversion, it impacts the staff’s desire to practice and ask questions during training to prepare for the transition to Pinnacle Professional.
- Questions – Ask them! As similar as the Classic and Professional programs are, there are still differences that impact each area of the yard. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to email or call. Saving questions until Live Week limits the amount of time to develop a new process and/or practice the changes.
- Review – Ask for additional training if you have staff that are struggling. We are not onsite with you until Live Week and as much as being in person helps many staff members it can be beneficial to clarify areas that are confusing or revamped with new features prior to Live Week.
- Refresh – We leave it up to you to determine if you would like a 3-month, 6-month or one-year refresher after your conversion. Since many yards are still getting the hang of the program during and just after Live Week, the refreshers provide an opportunity to bring back into the mix may of the “oohs” and “aahhs” discussed during training. Moreover, the refreshers are an invaluable chance to introduce any new features that may be added to the continually evolving Pinnacle Professional system after your conversion – features that are designed to improve business, but which may require additional training as they are integrated into pre-existing processes. In other words, refreshers keep you up to date and help you get the most out of Pinnacle Professional.
Converting your system may sound daunting at first, but it’s worth it: Once they’ve changed to Pinnacle Professional, 100% of our clients say they would not switch back to Classic due to the enhancements and features that Pro offers them.
We look forward to working with you on your successful conversion to Pinnacle Professional — and if you are ever in the need for a refresher, we are here to help!